Revell Germany 1/35 M-48 A-2 Patton Tank Model Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
Tamiya Models US Medium Tank M4A3E8 Sherman European Theater 1/35 Scale.
This is an all-new kit designed by Tamiya's top designers which recreates the "Easy Eight" variant of the legendary Sherman medium tank. The M4A3E8 was known fondly as the "Easy Eight" by its crews, thanks to the relatively smooth drive afforded by its Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS). Another distinguishing feature was its 76mm gun. Some of the 2,500 examples produced were in time to appear in the Battle of the Bulge (Dec. 1944-Jan. 1945), and others even served in the Korean War years after the Allied WWII triumph. Movie buffs will no doubt also recall that the "Easy Eight" was the star of the 2014 hit film "Fury."
THE TAMIYA-DESIGNED M4A3E8 KEY FEATURES
• Slide molded turret and upper hull parts give an unbeatable combination of hassle-free assembly and highly realistic detail levels. Cast metal turret and welded hull surface textures are rendered accurately.
• The rear showcases sharp, detailed molding on engine grilles and exhausts, as well as the numerous accessories depicted by the kit.
• Clear parts are used to recreate light lens and cupola vision block parts, further upping the realism of this kit.
• The single-pin T66 tracks are recreated with minimum fuss and great accuracy, by the included belt-type tracks. Drive sprockets feature fine holes.
• A commander figure in realistic pose is provided for the cupola. The periscope seen on the hatch underside is depicted using separate parts.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 214mm, width: 86mm.
• This is an almost entirely-newly designed model (road wheels and other small parts use existing design), which captures a WWII "Easy Eight" with stunning accuracy.
• Features such as the large turret and powerful gun are beautifully rendered.
• Detailed depictions of the HVSS and single pin T66 tracks contribute to the authentic appearance.
• Modelers can choose to assemble the model with its various hatches open or closed.
• 2 marking options included.
• 1 commander torso figure for the cupola included.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.