Piko 35211 R1 Curved Track 23.62" (600mm) G Scale
- Typically ships the next business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Piko 35211 R1 Curved Track 23.62" (600mm) G Scale. Curved track 30 degree, radius= 600mm 23.62". Code 332 (0.332" high) solid rails fabricated using pure virgin brass for excellent electrical conductivity. G-G320 straight track 320mm 1 piece straight. ties are made of ultra violet stabilized HDPE (high density polyethylene) for decades of use outdoors. Compatible with most other brands of G Scale track including LGB and Aristo-Craft. This gives you unlimited expansion possibilities. Piko track with unique track geometry makes even comples track plans simple to build with only a few types of track sections. Made in Germany.
PIKO G-Scale Track Features
- Only pure 100% Virgin Brass Rail - Piko brass is mined, refined and drawn into rail - never using scrap metal.
Piko Virgin Brass rail is a better electrical conductor, is easer to clean, and stays clean longer than rail made from recycled metal. The pure brass develops a realistic-looking patina outdoors. (Some other brands stay an ugly yellow color and even develop surface rust from the scrap iron, scrap aluminum and many other impurities.)
- Code 332 (0.332” high) solid rail. The heavy-duty profile is strong and carries current with minimal voltage loss. (Some other brands hollow out the bottom of the rail or are even made of sheet metal, not solid brass.)
- Ties made of ultraviolet-stabilized HDPE (high-density polyethylene) to withstand decades of use outdoors.
- Unique track geometry makes complex track plans simple to build with only a few different track sections.
- Compatible with most other brands of G-Scale track for unlimited expansion possibilities.
- Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to fit tightly to the rail profile.
- Made in our own factory in Germany, for the quality you deserve.
- Don't ever let anyone tell you that track is all the same. There IS a difference!
For best results outdoors, use PIKO RailClamps: (Pictured)
- PIKO RailClamps in two styles, to go either directly on the rail (On-Rail) or over the existing rail joiners (Over-Joiner), for a long-lasting mechanical and electrical connection on garden railway layouts.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.